2051 Gary Ln, Hickory, NC 286023 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 2791168365550000
- Zillow Home ID: 71931145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2051 Gary Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% greater than in Hickory, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28602 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,424 sqft, 20,473 sqft lot, built in 1976
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2048 Gary Ln Hickory, NC$189K331,858
- 2061 Gary Ln Hickory, NC--------
- 5160 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$148K321,539
- 5145 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$169K321,692
- 5138 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$129K321,623
- 2065 Gary Ln Hickory, NC$161K321,577
- 2058 Gary Ln Hickory, NC$171K331,571
- 5163 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$154K321,585
- 5168 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$152K321,521
- 2062 Gary Ln Hickory, NC$134K322,065
- 5130 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$129K321,671
- 2066 Gary Ln Hickory, NC$175K32.51,736
- 5127 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$207K32.52,405
- 5183 Wright Dr Hickory, NC$146K321,468
- Highway 127 S NC--------
- 5126 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$161K321,695
- 5191 Wright Dr Hickory, NC$129KStudio--1,472
- 5123 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$197K332,111
- 5175 Wright Dr Hickory, NC$148K321,438
- 5122 Kristy Dr Hickory, NC$176K332,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.