2051 San Sebastian Way S, Clearwater, FL 337633 beds, 2 baths, 1,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,251 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 273 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 012915143480000380
- Zillow Home ID: 46945715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2051 San Sebastian Way S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33763, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 187% higher than in Clearwater, and 546.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33763 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33763 home values.
- 2045 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$154K--21,255
- 2057 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$133K--21,057
- 2052 Santiago Way S Clearwater, FL$135K--21,255
- 2058 Santiago Way S Clearwater, FL$119K221,057
- 2046 Santiago Way S Clearwater, FL$119K--21,255
- 2039 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$149K--21,124
- 2040 Santiago Way S Clearwater, FL$118K--21,352
- 2050 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$143K321,829
- 2044 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$123K--21,255
- 2054 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$145K221,153
- 2033 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$162K--21,532
- 2038 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$112K--21,057
- 2060 Santiago Way N Clearwater, FL$69K--2580
- 2034 Santiago Way S Clearwater, FL$130K--21,255
- 2049 San Marino Way S Clearwater, FL$154K221,408
- 2032 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$145K--21,588
- 2063 San Sebastian Way N Clearwater, FL$105K32.51,645
- 2027 San Sebastian Way S Clearwater, FL$147K321,255
- 2060 San Sebastian Way N Clearwater, FL$85K--21,432
- 2055 San Marino Way S Clearwater, FL$140K--21,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.