20517 Yate Cir, Riverside, CA 925083 beds, 2 baths, 1,931 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $368,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 582 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,931 sqft
- Parcel #: 294303024
- Zillow Home ID: 17891489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20517 Yate Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Orangecrest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% lower than in Riverside, and 0.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Orangecrest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orangecrest home values.
- 20509 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$406K432,116
- 20531 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$421K42.752,447
- 20514 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$399K42.752,447
- 20524 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$412K42.52,447
- 20508 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$409K42.52,116
- 20501 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$409K42.752,447
- 20516 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$415K432,447
- 20534 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$402K321,931
- 20500 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$413K42.752,447
- 20508 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$399K321,931
- 20522 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$498K42.52,116
- 20500 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$413K42.52,116
- 20537 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$424K42.752,447
- 20538 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$416K42.752,447
- 20536 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$316K42.752,447
- 20541 Yate Cir Riverside, CA$527K42.52,116
- 20515 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$418K42.752,447
- 20542 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$417K42.52,116
- 20511 Red Poppy Ln Riverside, CA$409K42.752,447
- 20507 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$534K432,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.