- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20518 County Road 126, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 2 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 178 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004
- Price/sqft: $39
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Large Deck, 2 newer storage sheds, great tree house for kids
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 200732326003000019
- Zillow Home ID: 50598462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20518 County Road 126
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Goshen, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 60615 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$228K332,158
- 60615 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$241K34--
- 60576 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$150K311,456
- 20650 County Road 126 Goshen, IN$293K333,913
- 60412 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$239K211,107
- 60520 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$173K311,624
- 20643 County Road 126 Goshen, IN$229K311,710
- 20708 County Road 126 Goshen, IN$209K2--1,946
- 60709 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$205K2--1,617
- 60758 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$151K412,087
- County Road 126 Goshen, IN--------
- 60730 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$197K311,300
- 60749 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$222K512,832
- 20721 County Road 126 Goshen, IN$135K3--1,370
- 60830 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$220K41.51,728
- 60830 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$245K431,728
- 60727 County Road 19 Goshen, IN$222K31.51,898
- 20808 County Road 126 Goshen, IN$420K32.52,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.