2052 261st St, Lomita, CA 907175 beds, 3 baths, 2,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $780,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 7553009010
- Zillow Home ID: 21348386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2052 261st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90717 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% greater than in Lomita, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90717 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lomita.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90717 home values.
- 2046 261st St Lomita, CA$648K322,074
- 2058 261st St Lomita, CA$579K431,842
- 2045 262nd St Lomita, CA$787K332,928
- 2040 261st St Lomita, CA$610K321,556
- 2062 261st St Lomita, CA$546K321,402
- 2051 262nd St Lomita, CA$780K422,431
- 2051 261st St Lomita, CA$535K321,402
- 2057 261st St Lomita, CA$534K321,402
- 2047 262nd St Lomita, CA$518K211,106
- 2047 261st St Lomita, CA$633K331,886
- 2059 262nd St Lomita, CA$886K963,873
- 2061 261st St Lomita, CA$529K321,402
- 2041 261st St Lomita, CA$561K321,402
- 2066 261st St Lomita, CA$692K332,450
- 2033 Garner St Lomita, CA$471K31885
- 2070 261st St Lomita, CA$649K432,264
- 2028 Garner St Lomita, CA$725K532,234
- 2081 261st St Lomita, CA$773K321,818
- 2081 261st St Lomita, CA$560K321,818
- 2035 262nd St Lomita, CA$843K332,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292