20521 Sultana Ct, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 3,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,906 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $14,986,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 588 sqft
- View: Water
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,002 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0592281530
- Zillow Home ID: 68581217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20521 Sultana Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% less than in Pebble Creek, and 254.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 20519 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$217K432,195
- 20517 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$228K42.52,699
- 20515 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$324K533,002
- 20402 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL--------
- 20520 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$216K432,195
- 20513 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$221K433,389
- 20516 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$277K432,780
- 20604 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$194K422,292
- 20511 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$329K643,002
- 20514 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$331K433,389
- 20606 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$183K3--1,905
- 20509 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$241K42.52,699
- 20512 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$297K533,002
- 20608 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$238K532,454
- 20510 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$189K42.52,719
- 20507 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$271K433,389
- 20610 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$180K321,917
- 20612 Whitewood Way Tampa, FL$251K42.52,292
- 20508 Sultana Ct Tampa, FL$269K532,780
Nearby Schools in Pebble Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292