- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20528 Rhoda St, Woodland Hills, CA 913673 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $575,500
- Price/sqft: $410
- Parking: 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 2151023015
- Zillow Home ID: 19931902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20528 Rhoda Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 20524 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$619K321,404
- 20532 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$731K321,800
- 5647 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$715K321,800
- 5641 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$608K332,220
- 20525 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$707K321,404
- 20520 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$752K421,856
- 20475 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$946K332,220
- 20531 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$589K321,404
- 20521 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$676K321,504
- 20536 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$680K31.51,800
- 20558 Hatteras St Woodland Hills, CA$701K331,800
- 5635 Mason Ave Woodland Hills, CA$784K431,994
- 20552 Hatteras St Woodland Hills, CA$696K331,845
- 20517 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$700K322,240
- 20537 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$686K321,845
- 20501 Miranda Pl Woodland Hills, CA$684K421,856
- 20465 Miranda St Woodland Hills, CA$517K421,856
- 20516 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$884K322,240
- 5602 Amorita Pl Woodland Hills, CA$917K531,856
- 20540 Rhoda St Woodland Hills, CA$624K321,916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!