This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $29.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $21,497.
Estimated value increase: $12.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Redwood City is $11,685.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,999 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2007
- All time views: 2,642
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $48,000
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Cooling: None
- Family Room: No Family Room
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Subclass: Double Wide Mobile Home
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Garden Tub
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Tandem Parking
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Hot Tub
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- HOA Amenities: Barbecue Area
- Amenities Misc.: Skylight(s)
- Covered Parking
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Gas
- Kitchen: Skylight(s)
- Additional Rooms: Laundry Room
- Water: Water On Site
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen: Countertop - Laminate
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Amenities Misc.: Vaulted Ceiling
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Available at Site
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Parcel #: 134161110
- Zillow Home ID: 89239801
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% greater than in Redwood City, and 77.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94063 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2053 E Bayshore Rd|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!