2053 Glencoe Way, Los Angeles, CA 900681 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Parcel #: 5549023018
- Zillow Home ID: 20793823
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2053 Glencoe Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2049 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.43M422,992
- 2057 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.53M422,995
- 2052 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.3M642,317
- 2046 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.66M332,970
- 2065 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$704K11640
- 2050 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M221,755
- 2050 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.26M422,072
- 2045 Glencoe Way # B Los Angeles, CA$1.52M422,432
- 2056 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$890K231,288
- 2039 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1M221,495
- 2071 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$914K21.5976
- 2058 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.03M431,744
- 2060 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$765K11990
- 2062 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$2.42M545,552
- 2034 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.45M653,735
- 2045 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$977K421,717
- 6910 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.3M4--2,407
- 6906 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.6M743,122
- 2068 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$2.03M22.52,000
- 2062 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$885K12939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.