A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Views: 3,271 all time views
- HOA Fee: $254
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $37,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Tennis Court
- Any Broker Advertise \ Yes, Construction \ CBS, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Humidistat, Design \ < 4 Floors, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip/Appl Included \ Disposal, Equip/Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip/Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Equip/Appl Included \ Water Heater - Elec, Equip/Appl Included \ Water Softener-Owned, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio, Exterior Features \ Screened Patio, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Front Exp \ S, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Governing Bodies \ Condo, Heating \ Central, Interior Features \ Stack Bedrooms, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Rt, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Guest, Roof \ Concrete Tile, Rooms \ Storage, Security \ Entry Card, Security \ Gate - Manned, Subdiv. Amenities \ Bike - Jog, Subdiv. Amenities \ Billiards, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Common Laundry, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Courtesy Bus, Subdiv. Amenities \ Elevator, Subdiv. Amenities \ Exercise Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Extra Storage, Subdiv. Amenities \ Game Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Lobby, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Subdiv. Amenities \ Putting Green, Subdiv. Amenities \ Shuffleboard, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Subdiv. Amenities \ Tennis, Type \ Condo/Coop, Utilities \ Cable, Utilities \ Electric Available, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, View \ Lake, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterfront \ Yes, Window Treatments \ Jalousie, Window Treatments \ Single Hung Metal, Window Treatments \ Sliding, Zip Code \ 33434
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 72
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Parcel #: 00424708110032053
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46639288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33434 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Boca Raton as a whole. Among 33434 homes, this home is valued 77.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33434, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.1% lower than in Boca Raton, and 30.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33434 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boca Raton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33434 home values.
Nearby Schools in Boca Raton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.