20531 Gilchrist St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 1 bath, 835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 47 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 214080451
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 835 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22065634
- Zillow Home ID: 88671839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20531 Gilchrist Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% less than in Detroit, and 413% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48235 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
809 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,350 sqft, 13,068 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 20521 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$34K31833
- 20535 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$44K--1777
- 20511 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$37K--1763
- 20543 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$44K--1766
- 20501 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$44K--1763
- 20551 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$42K--1777
- 20559 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$43K31766
- 20510 Lindsay St Detroit, MI$38K31722
- 20542 Lindsay St Detroit, MI$44K--1723
- 20530 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$44K--1836
- 20567 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$41K--1766
- 20315 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$31K--1835
- 20500 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$35K311,000
- 20550 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$40K--1836
- 20528 Lindsay St Detroit, MI$46K--1722
- 20520 Lindsay St Detroit, MI$39K--1722
- 20560 Lindsay St Detroit, MI$37K--1722
- 20534 Lindsay St Detroit, MI$43K311,059
- 20309 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$30K--2825
- 20560 Gilchrist St Detroit, MI$49K--1766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!