2055 Sundown Dr, Little Elm, TX 750684 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Custom Paint throughout, granite countertops, Whirlpool appliances, UM Sink, SS Appliances. Floor to Ceiling Stone fireplace.Beautiful Wrought Iron Window on Front door. Seperate Master and Secondary bedrooms. Ceramic Tile, Double Sinks in Master Bath with Seperate Shower.
Incredible Beauty!!! Tranquil ponds invite you to enjoy this neighborhood. Relax at any of the 4 pools, play at the hockey rink or a play a game of basketball at the basketball courts.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- This neighborhood has it all!! Close to shopping, dining & 121.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,675 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114688354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2055 Sundown Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in Little Elm, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Little Elm.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75068 home values.
- 2025 Sundown Dr Little Elm, TX$209K422,100
- 2016 Sundown Dr Little Elm, TX$223K432,779
- 3054 Morning Star Dr Little Elm, TX$187K422,600
- 3056 Morning Star Dr Little Elm, TX$204K332,643
- 3052 Morning Star Dr Little Elm, TX$191K422,237
- 2030 Sundown Dr Little Elm, TX$244K42.52,300
- 3058 Morning Star Dr Little Elm, TX$165K321,830
- 3050 Morning Star Dr Little Elm, TX$174K422,025
- 2006 Sundown Dr Little Elm, TX$193K322,104
- 2005 Sundown Dr Little Elm, TX$223K322,158
- Sunny Side Dr TX--------
- 2025 Sunnyside Dr Little Elm, TX$141K421,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!