- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2056 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 303243 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,655 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $376,700
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Bonus Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,655 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 17 00040004010
- Zillow Home ID: 35927179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2056 Lenox Road Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lindridge - Martin Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Atlanta, and 76.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindridge - Martin Manor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindridge - Martin Manor home values.
- 2044 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$709K43.53,838
- 2070 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$479K322,285
- 2078 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$337K421,034
- 2086 Lenox Rd NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$282K422,058
- 2086 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$462K422,058
- 2053 Lenox Rd NE # 000 Atlanta, GA$212K32--
- 2053 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$308K321,150
- 2053 Lenox Rd NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$212K32--
- 2059 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$299K321,054
- 2065 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$318K311,054
- 2164 Lenox Rd NE UNIT A Atlanta, GA$210K21--
- 2160 Lenox Rd NE # B Atlanta, GA$210K21820
- 2172 Lenox Rd NE UNIT A Atlanta, GA$210K21--
- 2164 Lenox Rd NE UNIT B Atlanta, GA$199K21--
- 2094 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$302K321,086
- 2049 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$264K311,054
- 2045 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$551K43.52,300
- 2037 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$350K31.51,632
- 2083 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$287K311,023
- 2102 Lenox Rd NE Atlanta, GA$391K321,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.