2056 Miami Rd, Cleveland, OH 441174 beds, 4 baths, 2,439 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 360 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1996 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 3441489
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,439 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 64915029
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 33638194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2056 Miami Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44117 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Euclid, and 247.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44117 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44117 home values.
- 2054 Miami Rd Cleveland, OH$110K31.51,258
- 2058 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$109K31.51,304
- 2052 Miami Rd Euclid, OH--322,232
- 2060 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$96K421,805
- 2050 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$105K31.51,274
- 2057 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$79K311,425
- 2059 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$90K211,276
- 2083 Green Rd Cleveland, OH$64K21.5986
- 2055 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$72K311,890
- 2062 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$107K31.51,288
- 2053 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$81K21.51,509
- 2089 Green Rd Cleveland, OH$73K21.5986
- 2048 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$112K321,680
- 2063 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$123K312,407
- 2095 Green Rd Cleveland, OH$51K221,454
- 2047 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$124K331,883
- 2064 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$102K221,213
- 2103 Green Rd Cleveland, OH$51K211,011
- 2086 Green Rd Cleveland, OH$59K21893
- 2046 Miami Rd Euclid, OH$105K22.51,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.