2056 Okika Pl, Honolulu, HI 968228 beds, 6 baths, 3,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,700,000
- Price/sqft: $526
- Finished basement, 870 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 760 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,232 sqft
- Parcel #: 1250030760000
- Zillow Home ID: 593529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2056 Okika Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Makiki-Lower Punchbowl-Tantalus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.9% higher than in Honolulu, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Makiki-Lower Punchbowl-Tantalus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Makiki-Lower Punchbowl-Tantalus home values.
- 2050 Okika Pl Honolulu, HI$1.33M432,328
- 2009 Makiki St APT C Honolulu, HI$1.63M43.52,220
- 2009 Makiki St Honolulu, HI$1.43M45.53,282
- 2049 Okika Pl Honolulu, HI$1.18M42.52,132
- 2043 Makiki St APT B Honolulu, HI$929K321,576
- 1508 Ualakaa Pl Honolulu, HI$1.43M83.52,590
- 1502 Ualakaa Pl Honolulu, HI$2.86M996,245
- 2043A Makiki St Honolulu, HI$1.44M421,952
- 2010 Haiki Pl Honolulu, HI$1.52M54.52,526
- 2039 Makiki St Honolulu, HI$899K321,421
- 2041 Okika Pl Honolulu, HI$1.04M42.51,892
- 1510 Ualakaa Pl Honolulu, HI$2.43M632,982
- 1535 Oneele Pl Honolulu, HI$945K411,475
- Makiki St Honolulu, HI--------
- 2043 Makiki St Honolulu, HI$873K421,264
- 2033 Makiki St Honolulu, HI$973K431,623
- 1503 Ualakaa Pl Honolulu, HI$2.41M544,652
- 2051 Makiki St Honolulu, HI$1.37M622,649
- 1990 Ualakaa St Honolulu, HI$2.68M323,468
- 2021 Makiki St Honolulu, HI$1.46M331,880
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292