- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2057 86th Ave, Oakland, CA 946212 beds, 1 bath, 958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 958 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Parcel #: 043 456900700
- Zillow Home ID: 24798001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2057 86th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Webster market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 58% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% higher than in Oakland, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Webster home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Webster home values.
- 2063 86th Ave Oakland, CA$265K311,372
- 2051 86th Ave Oakland, CA$228K21924
- 2045 86th Ave Oakland, CA$174K21984
- 8529 Bancroft Ave Oakland, CA$225K21700
- 8531 Bancroft Ave Oakland, CA$239K11.5600
- 8515 Bancroft Ave Oakland, CA$373K--31,771
- 2075 86th Ave Oakland, CA$538K------
- 2062 85th Ave Oakland, CA$252K21950
- 2056 85th Ave Oakland, CA$234K21901
- 2039 86th Ave Oakland, CA$500K211,924
- 2050 85th Ave Oakland, CA$215K11692
- 2068 85th Ave Oakland, CA$178K211,027
- 2044 85th Ave Oakland, CA$240K31.51,418
- 2048 86th Ave Oakland, CA$219K21945
- 2042 86th Ave Oakland, CA$413K421,700
- 2052 86th Ave Oakland, CA$213K211,054
- 2070 85th Ave Oakland, CA$169K211,037
- 2038 86th Ave Oakland, CA$221K21960
- 2058 86th Ave Oakland, CA$195K21984
- 2038 85th Ave Oakland, CA$173K211,036
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292