- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2057 Lonnon Rd, Barker, NY 140123 beds, 1 bath, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 34.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: 2938890300000001041000
- Zillow Home ID: 31484307
Neighborhood for 2057 Lonnon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.8% less than in Somerset, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14012 home values.
- 2039 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$259K421,764
- 2087 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$75K211,012
- 2089 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$117K21.51,344
- 2089 Lonnon Rd # 0 Barker, NY$66K------
- 2095 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$142K311,232
- 2076 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$66K511,464
- 2064 County Line Rd Barker, NY--311,480
- 2046 County Line Rd Barker, NY$169K312,664
- 2096 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$58K211,056
- 9986 Hall Rd Barker, NY$129K311,728
- 2036 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$60K------
- 9953 Hall Rd Barker, NY$59K211,354
- 2084 County Line Rd Barker, NY$73K311,255
- 2134 County Line Rd Barker, NY$271K412,725
- 2088 Lonnon Rd Barker, NY$275K43.51,890
- 2026 County Line Rd Barker, NY$148K511,724
- 2722 Countyline Rd Middleport, NY$151K311,652
- 9727 Hall Rd Barker, NY------216
- 2103 County Line Rd Barker, NY$88K311,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!