- Multilevel 1 Bedroom Townhome (with additional Office/Bedroom hybrid -- Primarily an office with a Murphy Bed built in for easy transition into a temporary bedroom for visitors)
- Large Bedroom with walk-in closet
- Updated Bathroom with granite countertop and large tub/shower
- Updated Kitchen with all brand-new stainless steel appliances purchased this year
- Laundry room with washer/dryer included
- Large living room space with balcony and area for wall mount TV over fireplace
- This second level townhome comes with 1-car garage and additional open parking
- Garage has large attached storage unit (~12 feet by 6 feet)
- Hardwood floors throughout kitchen, living room, dining area
- The entire townhome was professionally painted this year
This is a large ~1000 square foot multilevel 1BR (with additional office/Murphy bed), 1 Bathroom Townhome for rent in the best location in town. The townhome is located in Green Hills approximately 2 miles (5 minute drive) from Vanderbilt. Within walking/biking distance from 12South, Belmont, Green Hills, Hillsboro. Also, 10-15 minute drive to downtown Broadway.
The townhome is in the Fairstead Park Homes gated community, which offers a work-out center and patio grilling area. Water and garbage collection are included.
Would love to rent this home this coming June/July.
small pets negotiable with additional monthly fee.
Please respond to this ad with any questions or inquiries
-Thank you in advance for your interest
- Built in 1996
- Views: 358 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 966 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 117070M02700CO
- Zillow Home ID: 67649609
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-244K.
Market guideZillow predicts 37215 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Nashville as a whole. Among 37215 homes, this home is valued 57.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52% less than in Nashville, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37215 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37215 home values.
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!