- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2058 Forest Gate Dr E, Jacksonville, FL 322464 beds, 2 baths, 1,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,863 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $150,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 416 sqft
- Sports Court
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,922 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 1652660625
- Zillow Home ID: 44596036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2058 Forest Gate Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sandalwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% greater than in Jacksonville, and 337.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 2066 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$190K422,236
- 2050 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$206K422,005
- 2061 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$225K322,317
- 2074 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$165K321,680
- 2069 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$198K421,851
- 2053 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$184K421,740
- 2077 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$198K422,004
- 12269 Blackpool Dr Jacksonville, FL$191K422,007
- 2082 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$204K421,930
- 2059 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$207K322,274
- 2067 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$195K421,868
- 2051 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$189K422,118
- 2083 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$199K321,935
- 2043 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$205K322,150
- 2075 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$195K321,839
- 12261 Blackpool Dr Jacksonville, FL$187K322,135
- 2035 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$187K321,889
- 2090 Forest Gate Dr E Jacksonville, FL$203K422,163
- 2060 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$200K421,858
- 2091 Waterfoot Ln Jacksonville, FL$232K422,007
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!