- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2058 Prospect Ave, Orlando, FL 328144 beds, 4 baths, 2,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,184 sqft
- Built in 2011
- HOA Fee: $54
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $398,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172230051901833
- Zillow Home ID: 99757105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2058 Prospect Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baldwin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.9% less than in Orlando, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 2052 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$364K342,021
- 2064 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$363K33.52,113
- 2046 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$376K442,246
- 2072 Brink Aly Orlando, FL$342K32.51,624
- 2070 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$362K342,081
- 2040 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$410K33.52,729
- 2076 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$354K32.51,624
- 2060 Brink Aly Orlando, FL$390K342,208
- 2054 Brink Aly Orlando, FL$384K341,987
- 2066 Brink Aly Orlando, FL$346K331,606
- 2048 Brink Aly Orlando, FL$368K342,694
- 2034 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$384K342,208
- 2042 Brink Aly Orlando, FL$362K43.52,208
- 2082 Prospect Ave Orlando, FL$370K32.52,050
- 2078 Brink Aly # 2 Orlando, FL$334K331,910
- 2078 Brink Aly Orlando, FL$182K331,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.