2059 Jonathan Ave, San Jose, CA 951252 beds, 1 bath, 1,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
And with the housing market still red-hot, inventory in this area is at an all time low, houses are selling in less than 3 weeks, and about half of the 'For Sale' signs you see in front of homes are for listings that are already in contract, so this one won't last!
The property is shown by appointment only, but we're holding an open house this Saturday and Sunday, August 3rd and 4th, from 1pm to 4pm, so come on by for unrestricted access, and to see the home for yourself...there might even still be a Burnt Almond cupcake from Dick's Bakery left for you...
- Lot: 6,141 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $706
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,005 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 43918040
- Zillow Home ID: 19686142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2059 Jonathan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 2067 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$779K311,137
- 2051 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$813K211,061
- 2075 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$780K211,062
- 2062 Ellen Ave San Jose, CA$857K311,400
- 2068 Ellen Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M32.51,917
- 922 Malone Rd San Jose, CA$873K321,565
- 2054 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$842K321,344
- 2076 Ellen Ave San Jose, CA$906K321,780
- 2083 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$839K311,240
- 905 Malone Rd San Jose, CA$866K321,441
- 2068 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$1.03M422,003
- 2084 Ellen Ave San Jose, CA$985K321,876
- 898 Malone Rd San Jose, CA$842K321,400
- 2048 Ellen Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M311,802
- 2046 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$838K311,378
- 2091 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$905K321,630
- 2076 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$873K321,249
- 2045 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$1.24M332,000
- 2040 Jonathan Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M321,786
- 2092 Ellen Ave San Jose, CA$892K321,553
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!