206 45th Ave, Northlake, IL 601644 beds, 2 baths, 1,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This is a quiet family neighborhood. 5 minutes away from expressways, 10 minutes from O'Hare. Close to shopping, churches, schools, and hospitals. The building behind the house has been purchased by the city, and plans are being made to tear it down and put up new housing and recreational area.
- Lot: 10,032 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $92,500
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- New sod in 2008 in front yard, new furnace/central air in 2006, new hot water heater in 2006
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15052220130000
- Zillow Home ID: 3750324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 206 45th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60164, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% greater than in Northlake, and 743.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60164 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Northlake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60164 home values.
- 204 45th Ave Northlake, IL$165K--2.51,568
- 202 45th Ave Northlake, IL$128K--11,537
- 200 45th Ave Northlake, IL$75K--11,125
- 207 45th Ave Northlake, IL$117K321,008
- 209 45th Ave Northlake, IL$120K31.51,008
- 205 45th Ave Northlake, IL$158K--1.51,800
- 401 E Le Moyne Ave Northlake, IL$133K21896
- 203 45th Ave Northlake, IL$96K--11,170
- 211 45th Ave Northlake, IL$120K--11,008
- 201 45th Ave Northlake, IL$95K--11,125
- 213 45th Ave Northlake, IL$129K--1.5995
- 411 E Le Moyne Ave Northlake, IL$155K521,688
- 330 Victoria Dr Northlake, IL$97K--11,120
- 217 45th Ave Northlake, IL$106K--11,141
- 404 E Le Moyne Ave Northlake, IL$144K--1.51,661
- 402 E Le Moyne Ave Northlake, IL$115K--1.51,348
- 406 E Le Moyne Ave Northlake, IL$152K--1.51,293
- Morse Dr Northlake, IL$198K--1.51,845
- 333 E Le Moyne Ave Northlake, IL$126K--11,125
- 206 44th Ave Northlake, IL$133K--21,065
Nearby Schools in Northlake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!