206 83rd St, Niagara Falls, NY 143043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $81,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Pella Sliding Glass Doors with Built in Mini Blinds leading to Deck of family room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2911001610690002040000
- Zillow Home ID: 31453318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 206 83rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% less than in Niagara Falls, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14304 home values.
- 202 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$79K311,032
- 8238 Troy Ave Niagara Falls, NY$57K41.51,534
- 218 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$70K21994
- 212 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$72K41.51,686
- 8251 Troy Ave Niagara Falls, NY--------
- 8249 Troy Ave Niagara Falls, NY$94K422,240
- 191 82nd St Niagara Falls, NY$84K321,556
- 222 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$74K411,144
- 211 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$79K321,074
- 8235 Troy Ave Niagara Falls, NY--------
- 217 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$79K311,157
- 228 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$58K31.51,568
- 203 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$80K622,344
- 8234 Troy Ave Niagara Falls, NY$87K421,964
- 195 82nd St Niagara Falls, NY$79K211,120
- 201 82nd St Niagara Falls, NY$80K421,242
- 205 82nd St Niagara Falls, NY$65K31910
- 209 82nd St Niagara Falls, NY$54K31.51,155
- 239 83rd St Niagara Falls, NY$65K311,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.