206 Forsythe Ln, Dekalb, IL 601155 beds, 3 baths, 2,522 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $215,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,522 sqft
- Parcel #: 0814156004
- Zillow Home ID: 61697675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 206 Forsythe Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Dekalb, and 280.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 212 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$214K------
- 205 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$162K------
- 211 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$161K------
- 220 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$180K53.5--
- 219 Windsor Dr Dekalb, IL$248K------
- 213 Windsor Dr Dekalb, IL$139K32.51,800
- 217 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL--Studio----
- 212 Laurel Ln Dekalb, IL$212K------
- 218 Laurel Ln Dekalb, IL$159K------
- 200 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$221K------
- 206 Laurel Ln Dekalb, IL$178K442,256
- 201 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$174K------
- 227 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$190K43.52
- 230 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$223K------
- 125 Forsythe Ln Dekalb, IL$168K32.51,800
- 225 Windsor Dr Dekalb, IL$211K32.52,406
- 224 Laurel Ln Dekalb, IL$180K------
- 1423 Margaret Ln Dekalb, IL$165K------
- 201 Laurel Ln Dekalb, IL$175K------
- Laurel Ln Dekalb, IL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.