206 Hoover Ave, Waukesha, WI 531863 beds, 1 bath, 2,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $170,900
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,294 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: WAKC1336178
- Zillow Home ID: 40717815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 206 Hoover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.6% higher than in Waukesha, and 31.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waukesha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53186 home values.
- 210 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$142K211,027
- 202 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$119K21804
- 207 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$157K311,344
- 211 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$128K311,097
- 203 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$157K311,396
- 214 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$160K311,060
- 215 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$161K311,344
- 203 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$149K311,284
- 209 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$157K311,008
- 219 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$158K211,334
- 215 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$181K311,138
- 218 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$129K21943
- 148 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$179K311,456
- 153 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$133K311,344
- 223 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$194K431,954
- 219 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$119K21792
- 149 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$162K31.51,188
- 1216 Garfield Ave Waukesha, WI$140K311,000
- 222 Hoover Ave Waukesha, WI$154K311,202
- 149 Coolidge Ave Waukesha, WI$163K411,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!