- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 6,714 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $744,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $269
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 461 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,770 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 001941029000
- Zillow Home ID: 19311843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $710-975K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 26.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|206 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$950K||4||3||2,768|
|210 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$753K||2||2||1,603|
|3211 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$280K||1||1||656|
|202 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$882K||3||2||2,500|
|80 Monte Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$664K||3||2||1,500|
|30 Monte Vista Dr APT 3113 Monterey, CA||$283K||1||1||656|
|30 Monte Vista Dr APT 3209 Monterey, CA||$288K||--||--||656|
|3111 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$497K||2||2||1,155|
|3111 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$490K||2||2||1,300|
|3213 Golden Oaks Ln # 3213 Monterey, CA||$557K||2||2||1,491|
|3109 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$494K||2||2||1,262|
|30 Monte Vista Dr APT 3001 Monterey, CA||$616K||--||--||1,576|
|30 Monte Vista Dr APT 3107 Monterey, CA||$266K||1||1||560|
|30 Monte Vista Dr APT 3212 Monterey, CA||$282K||--||--||656|
|3308 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$271K||--||--||560|
|30 Monte Vista Dr APT 3114 Monterey, CA||$292K||--||--||656|
|3210 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$289K||--||--||656|
|3303 Golden Oaks Ln # 3303 Monterey, CA||$500K||2||2||1,300|
|4205 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$298K||1||1||560|
|3108 Golden Oaks Ln Monterey, CA||$369K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!