206 Marion Pl NE # 301, Atlanta, GA 303073 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $295,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15 209 03 146
- Zillow Home ID: 89586568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 206 Marion Pl Ne # 301
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30307, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% less than in Atlanta, and 74% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30307 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30307 home values.
- 208 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$308K33.51,900
- 210 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$300K32.51,900
- 224 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$244K33.5--
- 220 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$222K33.5--
- 212 Marion Pl NE # 304 Atlanta, GA$307K32.51,900
- 220 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$373K------
- 214 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$304K32.51,900
- Marion Pl Atlanta, GA$164K------
- 216 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$297K33.52,227
- Caroline St Atlanta, GA$149K----1,520
- 218 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$300K32.51,900
- 202 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$530K353,898
- Marion Pl Atlanta, GA$115K----1,520
- 218 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$322K------
- 210 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$292K33.5--
- 220 Marion Pl NE # 308 Atlanta, GA$303K33.52,106
- 198 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA--------
- 206 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$288K33.52,623
- 222 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA$300K32.51,900
- 196 Marion Pl NE Atlanta, GA--------
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292