- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $22,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $21
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Features \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Gas, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Tile, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 1460-00-019-010-0-001-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86065916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-85K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|204 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$70K||3||1||1,248|
|208 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$58K||2||1||944|
|202 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$45K||2||1||848|
|212 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$59K||2||1||1,008|
|1102 NE 2nd Pl Pryor, OK||$64K||3||1||1,008|
|203 N Orphan St Pryor, OK||$75K||3||1.5||945|
|120 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$45K||1||1||480|
|203 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$46K||2||1||892|
|201 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$41K||2||1||768|
|216 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$75K||3||1||1,384|
|201 N Orphan St Pryor, OK||$66K||2||1||980|
|209 N Orphan St Pryor, OK||$68K||2||1||980|
|1106 NE 2nd Pl Pryor, OK||$44K||2||1||728|
|213 N Orphan St Pryor, OK||$72K||4||1||1,230|
|123 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$44K||2||1||760|
|1001 NE 2nd St Pryor, OK||$129K||6||2||1,928|
|213 N Ora St Pryor, OK||$58K||2||1||1,050|
|119 N Orphan St Pryor, OK||$226K||4||2||3,600|
|1108 NE 2nd Pl Pryor, OK||$48K||2||1||768|
|215 N Orphan St Pryor, OK||$66K||3||1||1,060|
Nearby Schools in Pryor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!