- Lot: 8,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 137 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,804 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: U7733144
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 300 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout: Breakfast Room Separate
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Location: In City Limits
- Pool: None
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Special Sale Provision: Short Sale
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Property Description: One Story
- Appliances Included: Microwave Hood
- Last Change Type: Active with Contract
- Status: Active with Contract
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 130 ft
- Lot width: 61 ft
- Parcel #: 313017611460110090
- Zillow Home ID: 47242830
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-157K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edgemoor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.2% higher than in Saint Petersburg, and 352.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edgemoor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.