206 Tomlinson Ct, Lenoir, NC 286453 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 227 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 234
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 09 6A 1 1
- Zillow Home ID: 70105424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 206 Tomlinson Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% higher than in Lenoir, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lenoir.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 208 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$156K221,938
- 201 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$162K431,815
- 202 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC--322,840
- 207 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$142K322,154
- 304 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$183K32.52,178
- 1804 Kyle Ct Lenoir, NC$141K32.51,582
- 1801 Kyle Ct Lenoir, NC$122K221,245
- 104 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$143K432,140
- 1803 Lattal Ct Lenoir, NC$187K322,325
- 301 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$187K32.51,800
- 1803 Kyle Ct Lenoir, NC$142K221,720
- 1806 Kyle Ct Lenoir, NC$148K432,218
- 101 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$124K321,462
- 102 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$143K321,850
- 404 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$260K544,080
- 303 Tomlinson Ct Lenoir, NC$149K322,752
- Wilkesboro Blvd NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!