2061 Riviera Ln S, Navarre, FL 325664 beds, 3 baths, 2,219 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 2 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $21
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,219 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 126
- Parcel #: 232S263425000000100
- Zillow Home ID: 70806718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2061 Riviera Lane S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32566 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in Navarre, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32566 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Navarre.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32566 home values.
- 2063 Riviera Ln S Navarre, FL$218K321,689
- 1953 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$197K322,059
- 2057 Riviera Ln S Navarre, FL$270K322,283
- 1957 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$175K32.51,820
- 1949 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$176K321,817
- 1961 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$177K321,822
- 2051 Riviera Ln S Navarre, FL$215K322,088
- 2067 Riviera Ln S Gulf Breeze, FL$388K332,855
- 1945 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$175K321,702
- 1965 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$178K321,817
- 9501 Angela Ct Navarre, FL$275K32.52,206
- 1941 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$222K421,963
- 2054 Riviera Ln S Navarre, FL$265K332,303
- 1969 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$178K421,728
- 2039 Riviera Ln S Navarre, FL$193K32.52,126
- 1952 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$188K321,717
- 1956 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$187K321,740
- 9527 Rainier Cir Navarre, FL--------
- 1948 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$178K321,702
- 1960 Jessica Way Navarre, FL$168K321,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!