- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2061 W 6th Ave, Lancaster, OH 431303 beds, 2 baths, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 11,325.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $109,900
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0531256800
- Zillow Home ID: 33813215
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2061 W 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in Lancaster, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
- 2053 W 6th Ave Lancaster, OH$106K311,490
- 2069 W 6th Ave Lancaster, OH$114K31.51,184
- 1968 Smith Ave Lancaster, OH$85K31957
- 1976 Smith Ave Lancaster, OH$94K311,305
- 2045 W 6th Ave Lancaster, OH$89K31768
- 1962 Smith Ave Lancaster, OH$120K41.51,961
- 1980 Smith Ave Lancaster, OH$109K321,323
- 2062 W 6th Ave Lancaster, OH$95K31816
- 1954 Smith Ave Lancaster, OH$93K31.51,225
- 2042 W 6th Ave Lancaster, OH$87K51800
- 2039 W 6th Ave Lancaster, OH$73K311,280
- 602 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$99K311,248
- 608 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$97K31.51,356
- Grove Ave Lancaster, OH--------
- 1946 Smith Ave Lancaster, OH$119K321,861
- 559 Lenwood Dr Lancaster, OH$118K321,442
- 1990 Grove Ave Lancaster, OH$91K31.51,073
- 2034 W 6th Ave Lancaster, OH$96K31.51,284
- 554 Lenwood Dr Lancaster, OH$93K311,064
- 572 Shasta Dr Lancaster, OH$79K421,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!