20619 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 114274 beds, 2 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- 312 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 2615661
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 105890061
- Zillow Home ID: 32148231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20619 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Queens Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 625% higher than in New York, and 62.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Queens Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Queens Village home values.
- 20617 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$467K----1,800
- 20623 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$474K523,000
- 20625 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$410K422,000
- 20615 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$531K----2,000
- 20611 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$464K----2,000
- 20701 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$396K111,800
- 20703 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$397K311,800
- 20618 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$751K----2,246
- 20607 Hillside Ave Queens Village, NY$443K422,000
- 20614 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$448K----1,536
- 20622 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$451K----1,336
- 20705 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$448K321,800
- 20610 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$522K----1,404
- 20611 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$360K52--
- 20626 Whitehall Ter Jamaica, NY$408K----1,404
- 20707 Hillside Ave Jamaica, NY$456K----2,000
- 20619 Hillside Ave Queens Village, NY$445K423,000
- 8779 Francis Lewis Blvd Jamaica, NY$351K----775
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292