2062 Tundra Cir, Erie, CO 805163 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $290,500
- Price/sqft: $100
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 438 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,914 sqft
- Parcel #: R3237804
- Zillow Home ID: 71327298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2062 Tundra Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 440% greater than in Erie, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80516 home values.
- 2066 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$330K32.53,310
- 2058 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$320K432,624
- 2082 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$368K443,456
- 2078 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$319K33--
- 2054 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$327K32.52,980
- 2088 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$328K33--
- 2070 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$332K42.53,456
- 2074 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$328K323,333
- 2053 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$363K541,008
- 2057 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$312K33--
- 2092 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$349K32.53,624
- 2051 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$321K32--
- 2048 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$378K42.52,448
- 2059 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$310K323,298
- 2049 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$348K42.53,456
- 2096 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$331K32--
- 2044 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$337K331,894
- 2045 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$333K32.53,350
- 2063 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$318K333,310
- 2099 Tundra Cir Erie, CO$348K33--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!