- Lot: 7,553 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,182 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $178,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Esperanza Elementary - 85009, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Barry Goldwater, High School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Deer Valley, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,767 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 20910473
- Zillow Home ID: 7967239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-198K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 13.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|20614 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$198K||4||2||1,855|
|20624 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$154K||4||2||1,453|
|20610 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$163K||3||2||1,275|
|20630 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$174K||3||2||1,295|
|20602 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||1.75||1,152|
|20621 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$203K||3||2||1,767|
|20615 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$211K||3||2||1,929|
|20631 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$156K||--||2.5||1,131|
|20625 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$182K||4||2||1,617|
|20609 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$183K||--||--||1,397|
|627 W Mohawk Ln Phoenix, AZ||$219K||--||--||1,397|
|20613 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$190K||3||2||1,554|
|20625 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$150K||--||2||995|
|621 W Mohawk Ln Phoenix, AZ||$153K||3||1||1,152|
|20631 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$161K||2||2.5||1,290|
|20601 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$145K||3||2||1,152|
|20607 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$178K||--||2||1,546|
|615 W Mohawk Ln Phoenix, AZ||$144K||--||2||1,005|
|20637 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||2||1,044|
|20410 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$122K||3||1.5||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!