20621 Country Creek DrUNIT 3112, Estero, FL 33928
Sold on 11/6/13: $123,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,163 sq ft
- Lot:8,537 sqft
- Year Built:1999
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $123,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesMaster bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesClubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Golf course, Lake, Living room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID54928825
- Last Remodel Year1999
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #27462507000313112
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow122
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$131,916||$119K – $150K||+$1,730||$113||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,500/mo||$1.1K – $3.3K/mo||$0||$2.15||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 33928 home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 5.8% increase for Estero as a whole. Among 33928 homes, this home is valued 46.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33928 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% less than in Estero, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estero.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33928 home values.
Neighborhood for 20621 Country Creek Drive UNIT 3112
Nearby Schools in Estero
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005