2063 Grove Ave, San Diego, CA 921544 beds, 2 baths, 1,762 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: May 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,762 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6333811600
- Zillow Home ID: 17171487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2063 Grove Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Nestor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.3% greater than in San Diego, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Nestor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nestor home values.
- 2069 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$401K52.51,992
- 2057 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$381K431,828
- 2084 Toboggan Way San Diego, CA$407K42.52,078
- 2075 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$401K52.51,992
- 2051 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$395K52.51,992
- 2094 Toboggan Way San Diego, CA$515K52.52,496
- 2076 Toboggan Way San Diego, CA$402K52.51,992
- 2056 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$358K321,520
- 2066 Toboggan Way San Diego, CA$388K52.51,992
- 2066 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$354K421,575
- 2046 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$341K321,407
- 1333 New Chatel Dr San Diego, CA$377K42.51,828
- 2081 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$441K53.52,349
- 2045 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$372K42.51,828
- 2036 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$361K321,744
- 2076 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$337K321,460
- 2058 Toboggan Way San Diego, CA$369K42.51,828
- 1343 New Chatel Dr San Diego, CA$373K42.51,838
- 1320 Green Bay St San Diego, CA$395K52.51,992
- 2041 Grove Ave San Diego, CA$355K321,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!