2063 Parma Ln, Akron, OH 44312
- Lot:2.89 acres
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $25,000
- Days on Zillow:131
- View virtual tour
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #3455290
- Parcel #5101513
- Zillow Home ID35383397
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$735/mo||$529 – $1K/mo||-$15||$0.85||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 44312 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Summit as a whole. Among 44312 homes, this home is 53.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.3% greater than in Summit, and 290.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
Neighborhood for 2063 Parma Lane
- 2124 Myersville Rd Akron, OH$120K31.01,720
- 2207 Darrah Dr Akron, OH$70K21.01,200
- 2576 Emmett Dr Akron, OH$133K34.01,872
- 2201 Howard Ln Akron, OH$80K21.01,137
- 2053 Pressler Rd Akron, OH$73K21.01,016
- 2227 Pressler Rd Akron, OH$73K21.01,040
- 2198 Myersville Rd Akron, OH$79K21.01,445
- 1805 Nancy Lee Dr Akron, OH$78K21.01,232
- 2279 Pressler Rd Akron, OH$87K21.01,192
- 2036 Pressler Rd Akron, OH$66K21.0800
- 2215 Pressler Rd Akron, OH$65K21.01,018
- 2310 Westport Dr Akron, OH$163K32.51,680
- 2266 Myersville Rd Akron, OH$104K31.02,400
- Ellet Rent To Own Ellet, OH--32.0972
- High Grove Blvd Akron, OH--------
- Pauline Ave Akron, OH------40
- 2118 Pressler Rd Akron, OH$119K31.51,248
- 2254 Dewport Dr Akron, OH$112K32.01,640
- 2050 Myersville Rd Akron, OH$88K21.01,040
- 2329 Eastport Dr Akron, OH$164K32.02,041
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005