A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 2,348 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,010
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Foundation Moisture Barrier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 074092420
- Zillow Home ID: 15598881
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.1-2.9M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 61.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|2059 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.48M||4||3||2,460|
|2067 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.65M||5||3||2,475|
|2073 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.88M||2||2||1,480|
|2055 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.95M||4||2||1,460|
|321 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.76M||3||2.5||1,340|
|325 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.84M||3||2||1,490|
|2079 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.72M||2||2||1,030|
|315 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.69M||2||1||940|
|331 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.25M||4||3||2,330|
|311 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.9M||4||2||1,560|
|2049 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.9M||4||2||1,560|
|337 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.84M||3||2||1,520|
|2089 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.78M||3||1||1,350|
|2056 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.31M||4||3||2,098|
|307 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.66M||2||1||980|
|2060 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.85M||5||3.5||3,020|
|2080 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.08M||3||3||1,780|
|343 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.88M||3||2||1,780|
|2054 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.56M||3||3.5||3,284|
|2043 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.95M||4||2||1,560|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.