2064 E Cherry Hills Pl, Chandler, AZ 852493 beds, 2 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
call 480 235 6303
- Lot: 7,863 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 30356054
- Zillow Home ID: 8215469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2064 E Cherry Hills Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cooper Commons market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.8% greater than in Chandler, and 252.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cooper Commons home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cooper Commons home values.
- 2074 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$236K321,704
- 2054 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$221K321,704
- 2063 E Torrey Pines Pl Chandler, AZ$258K--2.52,159
- 2053 E Torrey Pines Pl Chandler, AZ$246K--21,947
- 2084 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$232K321,704
- 2044 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$235K--2.51,704
- 2073 E Torrey Pines Pl Chandler, AZ$249K--2.752,159
- 6160 S Valerie Dr Chandler, AZ$231K321,759
- 2043 E Torrey Pines Pl Chandler, AZ$281K--2.52,159
- 2055 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$232K--2.51,759
- 2093 E Torrey Pines Pl Chandler, AZ$227K321,759
- 2065 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$278K--2.52,159
- 2034 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$283K--2.52,159
- 2045 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$257K--2.51,704
- 6180 S Valerie Dr Chandler, AZ$229K--2.51,704
- 2082 E Torrey Pines Pl Chandler, AZ$144K322,159
- 2104 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$267K--2.752,159
- 6200 S Valerie Dr Chandler, AZ$217K--2.51,759
- 2024 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$279K--2.752,159
- 2035 E Cherry Hills Pl Chandler, AZ$331K322,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.