2064 Galbreth Rd, Pasadena, CA 911043 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $611,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Composition, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5743009010
- Zillow Home ID: 20872506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2064 Galbreth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91104 home values.
- 2054 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$783K321,763
- 2072 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$543K211,125
- 2048 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$731K321,594
- 2080 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$558K211,202
- 2067 E Woodlyn Rd Pasadena, CA$1.49M432,997
- 2040 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$749K21.51,550
- 2088 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$717K211,533
- 2079 E Woodlyn Rd Pasadena, CA$827K331,849
- 2063 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$747K431,673
- 2071 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$756K221,848
- 2051 E Woodlyn Rd Pasadena, CA$1.47M432,860
- 2055 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$639K221,335
- 2079 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$546K211,132
- 2098 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$716K221,582
- 2032 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$836K422,084
- 2047 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$745K321,636
- 2087 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$572K211,160
- 2039 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$674K321,492
- 2104 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$737K221,720
- 2095 Galbreth Rd Pasadena, CA$626K311,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.