This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $164-301K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $37.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Lexington is $53,814.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Lexington is $15,316.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- All time views: 1,023
- HOA Fee: $8/mo
- Heating: Heat pump
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Association: Lexington Blue Grass
- Lease Type: Net
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Yes
- Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Location Description: Underground Utility
- Location Description: Park(s) Nearby
- Miscellaneous: Foyer-2 Story
- Miscellaneous: Separate Utility Rm.
- Type: 2 Story
- Water: City
- Air Conditioning: Electric
- Construction: Brick Veneer
- Miscellaneous: Master Bdrm 1st Flr.
- Sewer: Sewer
- Attic: Access Only
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Disposal
- Insulated Glass
- Location Description: Homeowners Asoc.
- Miscellaneous: Great Room
- New Construction: Written Builders Wty
- Roof: Dimensional Style
- Construction: Siding - Vinyl
- Type: 2 Story
- Window Screens
- Window Blinds
- Builder Warranty: Yes
- New Construction: Proposed Const.
- Location Description: Wooded Lot
- HOA Frequency: Annual
- Construction: Stone
- Specialty Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,407 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107612745
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.7% lower than in Lexington, and 98.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 40509 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
|Other Units in this Building (204)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1981 Falling Leaves Ln|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!