2065 N 30th Rd, Ottawa, IL 613504 beds, 2 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 149 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $304
- MLS #: 08575381
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2114587103
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2065 N 30th Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2059 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL--Studio--43,568
- 2051 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$93K----1,446
- 2026 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$150K----1,906
- 2129 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$105K----1,200
- 2131 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$140K----1,718
- 2135 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$169K----1,795
- 2139 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$136K----1,232
- 2143 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$168K321,825
- 2148 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$85K----1,568
- 2991 E 2150th Rd Ottawa, IL$96K----2,381
- 2151 N 30th Rd Ottawa, IL$151K----1,456
- 2983 E 2150th Rd Ottawa, IL$90K----1,680
- 2044 N 31st Rd Ottawa, IL$94K----1,944
- 2037 N 31st Rd Ottawa, IL$149K----1,224
- 2414 N 29th Rd Seneca, IL$209K------
- 2049 N 31st Rd Ottawa, IL$90K----1,377
- 2054 N 31st Rd Ottawa, IL--Studio----
- 3100 N Il State Rte # 71 Ottawa, IL$143K321,336
- 1906 N 3103rd Rd Ottawa, IL$123K523,000
- 2148 N 29th Rd Marseilles, IL$103K----1,494
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!