2065 Sandwater Ct, Windsor, CO 805504 beds, 3 baths, 3,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,106 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 374 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $9
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 738788
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 870 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,732 sqft
- Parcel #: R3463805
- Zillow Home ID: 72562954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2065 Sandwater Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% higher than in Windsor, and 15.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 2067 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$518K53.54,554
- 2061 Sandwater Ct Windsor, CO$346K43--
- 2064 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$311K22--
- 2054 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$280K332,140
- 2054 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$311K33--
- 2050 Sandwater Ct Windsor, CO--Studio----
- 2050 Sandwater Ct Windsor, CO--------
- 2069 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$563K531,322
- 2066 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$328K42.53,174
- 2052 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$338K634,208
- 2056 Sandwater Ct Windsor, CO$372K32--
- 2050 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$310K43--
- 2044 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO--Studio----
- 2044 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO--------
- 2071 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$620K551,469
- 2074 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO--223,456
- 2046 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$319K32--
- 2046 Bayfront Dr Windsor, CO$275K322,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!