20659 Wildcat Run DrUNIT 201, Estero, FL 33928
For Sale: $284,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow471
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Other
- Garage Size465
- Last Remodel Year2000
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #212026771
- Parcel #30462605206590201
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID54932451
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$255,991||$220K – $287K||-$2,369||$120||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,106/mo||$1.5K – $3.8K/mo||+$131||$0.99||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 33928 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Estero as a whole. Among 33928 homes, this home is 20.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33928 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% lower than in Estero, and 77% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33928 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estero.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33928 home values.
Neighborhood for 20659 Wildcat Run Drive UNIT 201
Nearby Schools in Estero
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Pinewoods Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- Three Oaks Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.2 mi
- Estero High (assigned) 9-12 3.5 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.6 mi
- San Carlos Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 5.1 mi
- Spring Creek Elementary (assigned) PK-5 6.0 mi
- Bonita Springs Middle (assigned) 6-8 6.6 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005