20660 Golden Rain Rd, Riverside, CA 925084 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
4 bedroom + a bonus room
on a 7405 sft lot
This house is all on one level & is on a 7405 sft lot.
Will allow up to 3 small pets with an extra deposit.
Pl email AjitK@aol.com for details
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $231,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 410 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 294442008
- Zillow Home ID: 17892297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20660 Golden Rain Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Orangecrest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% greater than in Riverside, and 40% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Orangecrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orangecrest home values.
- 20652 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$403K432,100
- 20668 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$407K532,170
- 20663 Freeport Dr Riverside, CA$366K421,810
- 20659 Freeport Dr Riverside, CA$361K42.51,810
- 20644 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$368K42.51,970
- 20674 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$371K431,970
- 20651 Freeport Dr Riverside, CA$402K42.52,050
- 20673 Freeport Dr Riverside, CA$374K432,050
- 8940 Niagara Ct Riverside, CA$343K421,700
- 20636 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$400K432,100
- 20643 Freeport Dr Riverside, CA$344K321,776
- 20684 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$374K432,050
- 8935 Niagara Ct Riverside, CA$342K421,700
- 8956 Niagara Ct Riverside, CA$370K431,970
- 20683 Freeport Dr Riverside, CA$464K432,435
- 20633 Freeport Dr Riverside, CA$343K321,776
- 20628 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$374K42.51,970
- 20675 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$371K42.51,970
- 8955 Niagara Ct Riverside, CA$387K432,100
- 20690 Golden Rain Rd Riverside, CA$369K42.51,970
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292