20660 N 40th St, Phoenix, AZ 850502 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 15.08 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 21313712
- Zillow Home ID: 60049178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20660 N 40th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55% lower than in Phoenix, and 29.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- Unit 1001$211K----1,428
- # 1059$198K----1,305
- Unit 2149$77K------
- Unit 2078$83K------
- Unit 2008$78K------
- Unit 2163$77K------
- Unit 2095$75K22--
- Unit 1048$77K------
- Unit 2095$75K221,199
- Unit 1095$82K321,520
- Unit 2148$79K------
- Unit 2069$82K221,564
- Unit 2069$80K22--
- Unit 2107$78K------
- Unit 2091$77K------
- Unit 2069$77K------
- Unit 2009$82K221,466
- Unit 2009$80K22--
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292