20660 N 40th St UNIT 2116, Phoenix, AZ 850502 beds, 2 baths, 1,199 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,000 sqft
- Built in 2008
- 346 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $192
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 5010658
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,199 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21313904
- Zillow Home ID: 82802948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20660 N 40th Street UNIT 2116
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Desert View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 1113 Phoenix, AZ$256K----1,520
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2114 Phoenix, AZ$225K221,469
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2125 Phoenix, AZ$236K----1,469
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2117 Phoenix, AZ$242K----1,469
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 1117 Phoenix, AZ$231K----1,305
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2118 Phoenix, AZ$230K----1,355
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2112 Phoenix, AZ$230K----1,355
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 1111 Phoenix, AZ$230K----1,305
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2109 Phoenix, AZ$235K----1,440
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2108 Phoenix, AZ$244K----1,469
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2128 Phoenix, AZ$239K----1,469
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 1105 Phoenix, AZ$239K----1,270
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2107 Phoenix, AZ$227K221,238
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2137 Phoenix, AZ$205K----1,131
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2119 Phoenix, AZ$233K----1,355
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2138 Phoenix, AZ$271K----1,647
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2120 Phoenix, AZ$243K221,469
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2124 Phoenix, AZ$243K----1,469
- 20660 N 40th St UNIT 2136 Phoenix, AZ$232K----1,227
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!