- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2068 Swensen Ct, San Jose, CA 951313 beds, 1 bath, 994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,960 sqft
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 24533030
- Zillow Home ID: 19566150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2068 Swensen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in San Jose, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 2070 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$454K421,320
- 2072 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$434K41.51,320
- 2074 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$415K31994
- 2076 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$429K41.51,320
- 2067 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$521K32994
- 2078 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$432K41.51,320
- 2069 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$471K421,320
- 2018 Quadros Ln San Jose, CA$398K31994
- 2071 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$443K41.51,320
- 2073 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$449K31.51,102
- 2016 Quadros Ln San Jose, CA$465K41.51,320
- 2080 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$370K21837
- 2075 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$445K31.51,102
- 1144 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$347K21837
- 2014 Quadros Ln San Jose, CA$417K411,320
- 1140 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$410K31.51,102
- 2077 Swensen Ct San Jose, CA$415K31994
- 1144 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$375K21837
- 1149 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$358K21837
- 1136 Ribisi Cir San Jose, CA$494K41.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!