2068 W 24th St, Erie, PA 165023 beds, 1 bath, 1,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,321 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 446 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $67,400
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 38857
- Parking: 308 sqft
- inground swimming pool
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 19062014012000
- Zillow Home ID: 52585944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2068 W 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Erie, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 16502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16502 home values.
- 2062 W 24th St Erie, PA$80K21.5845
- 2063 W 23rd St Erie, PA$51K21850
- 2061 W 23rd St Erie, PA$98K211,446
- 2065 W 24th St Erie, PA$78K211,404
- 2052 W 24th St Erie, PA$79K311,249
- 2061 W 24th St Erie, PA--------
- 2057 W 24th St Erie, PA$117K211,686
- 2043 W 23rd St Erie, PA$60K11916
- W 24th St Erie, PA--------
- 2417 Schaper Ave Erie, PA$118K31.51,274
- 2051 W 24th St Erie, PA$96K311,056
- 2058 W 23rd St Erie, PA$69K211,008
- 2037 W 23rd St Erie, PA$95K21960
- 2040 W 24th St Erie, PA$66K211,200
- W 23rd St Erie, PA--------
- 2423 Schaper Ave Erie, PA$123K31.51,274
- 2043 W 24th St Erie, PA$98K31.51,800
- 2044 W 23rd St Erie, PA$73K111,392
- 2035 W 23rd St Erie, PA$69K31864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292